Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
WE DO NOT HOST ANY OF THE VIDEOS/PHOTOS ON OUR SITE!
Lesbianup.com doesn’t host any videos or copyrighted materials in any of its servers. We operate as a search engine and materials are collected exclusively from 3rd party sources. We do not take responsibility for any materials. All materials belong to their respective owners.
ALL VIDEOS ARE [EMBED] OR FROM EXTERNAL SOURCES!
Lesbianup.com respects the intellectual property rights of others.
To file a copyright infringement notification with lesbianup.com, you will need to send a written notification that includes substantially the information required by and stated in Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by https://lesbianup.com or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- Specify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the location of materials that are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing web URLs on https://lesbianup.com site that contain these materials. Please do not send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only a list with https://lesbianup.com web URLs. Providing all URLs in the letter body is the best way to help us process your request quickly.
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not https://lesbianup.com, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
- Please write in English, all emails is any other language will be ignored.
- To exercise your DMCA rights, your Proper DMCA Notice must be sent to email: email@example.com
If lesbianup.com receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Please note that lesbianup.com will not necessarily send a confirmation about the takedown actions to the reporter.